amd64 XEN3_DOMU options missing?

Out of curiosity, we seem to have:

#
# accept filters
pseudo-device   accf_data               # "dataready" accept filter
pseudo-device   accf_http               # "httpready" accept filter

in GENERIC i386 but not even commented in amd64, though it seems to compile
into an amd64 domu fine when inserted.

Is there reason or did someone just forget?

I'm only asking because apache started complaining about not being able to
find the facility. I don't seem to be suffering any ill effects ...

Sarton