Re: Xen 3.3 News: 3rd release candidate

Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
Thanks, great.  Have the issues you mentioned with HVM been resolved?
Unfortunately not. The fixes were specific to pkgsrc. But any help in
resolving this is appreciated.

I am not familiar with the HVM issues? I have some extra hardware.
I can install Xen 3.3 and give some feedback, what am I looking for?

What do you need tested i386 or AMD64

Play around with different things on both i386 and amd64. Try to run PV and HVM guests and report success or failure. In case of failure, please
try to give as much details as possible why it failed.

Christoph