Re: Bridging with WLAN interface

Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
On the other hand, there is one xvif for each of the DomUs and I'd have to know what xvif to assign what IP. They all can't have the same IP...
Then each DomU would have to use it's own IP range.
This doesn't sound easier. I don't understand how this can work for multiple DomUs ..?
You can use your DHCP server for that. Just ensure you set up the MAC correctly for each domU.

That's an option but introducing a local DHCPd is not really a good solution.
Is there any way to statically add IPs to xvif interfaces?
I tried with
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=bridge0, mac=00:00:00:ff:fe:01 ip=192.168.0.1' ]

But this does not work, at least not when running Windows as DomU.

Marcin