Bridging with WLAN interface

Hi guys.

I've Xen0 set up to bridge traffic out of the DomUs.
I've a Windows XP DomU with it's intet device defined like this:
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=bridge0, mac=00:00:00:ff:fe:01' ]

Bridge0 interface has two members, the wired (wm0) and wireless (iwn) nics.
The Windows DomU gets IP address from a DHCP server.
This setup works fine and Windows gets online as long as I connect to network with the wired interface. But when I connect using the WLAN interface then the Windows host is unable to ping anything outside. I can ping the IP of my WLAN interface from Windows just fine, and vice-versa, but I cannot access the rest of my network. And I can of course access my network directly using the WLAN interface from my Dom0.

I also specifically defined my wireless interface in xend-config.sxp: (network-script 'network-bridge netdev=iwn0')

Any idea why this isn't working? This is very strange.

I also remember to have the same issue with Linux on the same computer.
I had to set up NATing to be able to access my LAN from DomUs.
But that was Linux and I didn't expect things to work properly...

Cheers,
Marcin.