amd64 NetBSD as domU with Linux as Dom0

Hi,

I have an AMD64 machine running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 with xen 3.2.
Now I want NetBSD to run as a DomU. After some research it
seems that I need  an AMD64 kernel with PAE support. However,
I couldn't find that anywhere. So I will most likely have to build my
own kernel.
Can somebody help me with properly configuring the kernel?
Is there an example config file I could look at?
Any other problems I should be prepared for?

thanks,
Dennis

--
Don't suffer from insanity...