Re: Xen and Windows 2003 HVM

> Do you know of any way to get rid of the console window without
> terminating the DomU?

kill -HUP on the relevant xenconsole process works for me.  The process
you want is the one with an argument that's the domU's numeric ID.

Yes, this is ugly.  I've been meaning for a while to ask here how to
get out of a domU console without either terminating the domU or
needing another shell on the dom0, but it may be there is no way.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign