Re: ERROR Internal error: Could not lock memory for version hypercall (35 = Resource temporarily unavailabl)

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 12:29:29PM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Manuel Bouyer
>> <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

>> > How much ram did you give to your dom0 ?
>> >

>> 64m (copied from the faq/howto).  I would actually like to give less
>> if it's possible.
>
> I'd try with more ram, first. I guess you have enough swap, but the xen tools
> like to mlock some memory to make sure it won't be paged out, and of course
> swap won't help much in this case.
>
> --

It turns out that I lied in my previous email and had actually
configured dom0 for 32m.  I increased it to 64 and xend started.

Thanks - now I have to go find more ram.  ;)