ERROR Internal error: Could not lock memory for version hypercall (35 = Resource temporarily unavailabl)

Hi, I'm installed xen3 on current (4.99.63) and am getting the
following error when I try to start xend:

Xend started at Mon Jun  2 00:29:23 2008.
ERROR Internal error: Could not lock memory for version hypercall (35
= Resource temporarily unavailabl)
Exception starting xend: (1, 'Internal error', 'Could not lock memory
for version hypercall (35 = Resource temporarily unavailabl)')

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Matt