Re: Xen on NetBSD 4.0-RELEASE and Windows HVM

Thanks for the input. I have been doing a lot of reading on this
subject and am now not too sure about Xen. Like you said, the Linux
camp is moving to KVM and Novel is going to be doing its own thing
with Xen. FreeBSd is not even looking at Xen ... I am not sure what
they are doing for virtualization.

I am going to read and wait out to try Xen 3.2 (if it is viable by then).

-D