Xen on NetBSD 4.0-RELEASE and Windows HVM

Hi All:

I am getting ready to install NetBSD 4.0 and Xen on my Dell Laptop
(D630). Mu ultimate goal it to have it running Windows XP as an HVM
guest.

If anyone has any writeup they can post on the steps and procedures in
additional to the HOWTO, that would be very much appreciated.

Any gottas to watch out for?

Which version of Xen should I be installing? 3.0.x or 3.1.x. I also
see from Xen's site that they have released 3.2.

Are there nay plans to produce a NetBSD/Xen distribution that
installed Xen and NetBSD as Dom0 without separate installation?

Thanks.

-D