Re: Xen on NetBSD 4.0-RELEASE and Windows HVM

Thanks. Nice write up and would definitely help me following the step.
I am going to try it this week and will keep posted. I am also trying
to do exactly what you are trying to do. I do much of my work on BSD
but need windows for VPN and Corp stuff.

A couple of questions:

1. When is 3.2 expected to be available on NetBSD?

2. What is the long term viability of Xen generally speaking? It seems
to be a little bit more involved in setting up compared to Linux KVM
and more Linux Distros seem to be avoiding it.

3. Are there any (preferred) long term virtualization solution for
NetBSD (like KVM for linux) [My admin wants to move all Unix to Linux
with KVM]

Thanks again.

-D