xentools3 and 'make update'

I've noticed lately that doing a 'make update' in xentools3 removes
py-readline and py-xml and then upon completion states these as failed
dependencies so I'm then required to go and reinstall them manually.

After reinstalling said packages and doing another 'make update' the same
thing occurs, so it's not a version dependency.

A 'pkg_delete' and a 'make install' seems to be fine.

Should I send-pr?

Sarton