Re: mutex fault and no symbol table on recent Dom0 and Xen

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:19:21 +0200
"Christoph Egger" <Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

Once you are involved in mercurial, you will find kdiff3 [1] very
useful to merge files. Unfortunately, this is not available via pkgsrc
(or I can't find it). Can someone package it, please?

I see it in devel/kdiff3.  I've never tried it -- are its advantages
over diff3 (part of the base system) sufficiently great to warrant
dragging in all of kde?

        For a merge tool I've found meld very useful. Of course you have
        to pull in python, but I've certainly found it worth it. Almost
        as good as BeyondCompare (a Windows app).