Re: mutex fault and no symbol table on recent Dom0 and Xen

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 02:24:12PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:

> > Thanks ! I've been able to apply it to Xen 3.1.0. I updated the
> > xenkernel3 to build the kernel from source, with this patch.
>
> The patch-a* patches you added to xenkernel3-nb1 are also in xen-unstable.
> (AFAIR I mailed you, Manuel, when I got the Xen-kernel building on
> NetBSD.) See changeset 15177 for the proof :-)

Yes I remember it.

> In short: When Xen 3.2 is out, no additional patches are necessary
> to build the xen-kernel - except patch-aa if you continue to build
> a *debug* Xen kernel.

That's what I expected, yes (altough I didn't look at the -unstable
sources, because I don't know how to get a full tree from the Xen
repository :(. I'll keep patch-aa around though, a debug kernel is
usefull when doing developement.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost