Re: mutex fault and no symbol table on recent Dom0 and Xen

> On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 01:01:15PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> > > That's what I expected, yes (altough I didn't look at the -unstable
> > > sources, because I don't know how to get a full tree from the Xen
> > > repository :(. I'll keep patch-aa around though, a debug kernel is
> > > usefull when doing developement.
> >
> > Install devel/mercurial from pkgsrc, then type
> >
> > hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg
> >
> > This fetches the xen-unstable tree to your disk in a subdirectory
> > xen-unstable.hg. If you want a different subdirectory name, then
> > a) specify it as third argument to hg or b) simply rename the
> subdirectory.
> >
> > Oh, and "man hg" is useful, too. :-)
>
> Ho, I though mercurial was binary-only. Maybe I mixed it with some other
> system. Thanks !

Once you are involved in mercurial, you will find kdiff3 [1] very useful
to merge files. Unfortunately, this is not available via pkgsrc
(or I can't find it). Can someone package it, please?

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/

--
Greetings,