Re: boot hangs at uhci1

On Apr 1, 2007, at 4:02 PM, david l goodrich wrote:

On Apr 1, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

This one also has acpi. Hum I'm out of idea about what's going on then ...

once parity is rebuilt, i'll open the case and make sure everything is seated properly, i guess.

So I opened the case, and re-seated all the memory, made sure the fansink hadn't come loose from the processor, verified all the sata cables were connected and all the power connectors were snug.

The machine boots fine now, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Thanks for all your help on this wild goose chase, Manuel.
  --david