Re: Run the MSWindows on wd0g as a domU

> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Matthias Scheler wrote:
>>> ... the idea is to be able to boot the windows when I need my 3G
>>> card and to not have 2 windows install.
>>
>> 2.) How do you want to access the 3G card from a Xen virtual machine?
>>    NetBSD's Xen3 implementation supports neither PCI nor USB
>>    passthrough.
>
> Potentially silly question... Have you tried the 3G card under NetBSD?
> I've had quite a lot of luck getting them cardbus and USB ones to work in
> the past.

not silly at all :)
in fact I haven't tried it yet.

I playing with my working laptop.
So I need to have backup solutions :-)
If I can manage to get 3G up on NetBSD and bridge it to the Windows domU,
that'll be OK. I have the same problem with my wireless card (that is
recognised by NetBSD) that need special software to connect to my working
WLAN.