Re: Run the MSWindows on wd0g as a domU

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Matthias Scheler wrote:
... the idea is to be able to boot the windows when I need my 3G
card and to not have 2 windows install.

2.) How do you want to access the 3G card from a Xen virtual machine?
   NetBSD's Xen3 implementation supports neither PCI nor USB
   passthrough.

Potentially silly question... Have you tried the 3G card under NetBSD? I've had quite a lot of luck getting them cardbus and USB ones to work in the past.

--
Stephen