Re: vax wscons setting questions

Den 2024-02-04 kl. 15:13, skrev Izumi Tsutsui:
change wscons tty names to ttyE* to avoid clashes with the pty namespace
I think we no longer use pty in /dev (using ptyfs instead)
so there is no conflict, but I wonder if it's worth for vax
to use ttyE[0-7] for wscons in ttys(5) and remove "vt0" target
for ttyw[0-7] from MAKEDEV.
IIRC ttyE conflicts with some other serial card on Vax (which is probably never used as well :-) )

-- R