Re: 4000-705A?

On 1/30/23 08:52, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Speaking of the DSSI stuff, I has been itching for doing that (and CI) for a long time, but I never seem to be able to get the time and equipment lined up. And I did plan to be inspired by the Ultrix code... Which might in some sense be questionable, but better than nothing.

  That would be great!

Part of the problem is that native building have been broken for so long, and I've been just trying from time to time to poke some at the more basic stuff.

That sort of activity might generate renewed interest to get the VAX port fixed up a bit.

             -dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA