4000-705A?

Hey folks. I'm considering installing NetBSD/vax on a 4000-705A to do some data recovery work at LSSM. Before I attempt it, can anyone tell me what the current status of support for its integrated peripherals? In particular, will the DSSI and Ethernet controllers work?

I've not run NetBSD/vax for a long time. Over the years, there have been many problems with bugs in boot code, etc. Assuming I have a reasonable amount of memory in the machine, will it "just work" now?

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ