Re: VS2000 + NetBSD

On 13/04/2018 18:21, Holm Tiffe wrote:
It should be possible to set up a netboot environment on that poor M76
too to boot the VS2000 over mop/nfs alternatively.

I used to mop boot my vs2000. I used the MFM disk as swap, carefully
creating a partition between bad blocks. The last thing it was doing
before it died was compiling NetBSD 1.5. Rest in pieces my beige
friend :(

I have another vs2000, but it also does not respond anymore :(

I have a vs3100, which had the best potential, but the 1MB RAM on the
mainboard is not working :(

My uVAX-I in a BA23 enclosure only has 256K RAM so I'm not sure what
I can do with it. Also the DEQNA module has failed :(

So many :(

Anyone need some spare parts?

-andyf