Re: VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

> Slightly disappointing though to hear though.

Yes, I didn't expect it would exactly be thrilling news. :-/

> I did originally wonder if it was a memory error.  I spent quite a
> bit of time a few months ago trying shuffling and removing memory
> SIMMs.  It's odd that OpenBSD and VMS do not do the same.

It doesn't sound all that odd to me.  It's entirely possible that one
OS uses the memory location with the faulty bit (assuming that's
actually what's behind it, that is) for something - kernel code, for
example - that doesn't happen to tickle the error, but the other uses
it for something else - userland data, for example - that does.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign