Re: VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

Thanks for the information, very useful. Slightly disappointing though
to hear though. I did originally wonder if it was a memory error. I
spent quite a bit of time a few months ago trying shuffling and removing
memory SIMMs. It's odd that OpenBSD and VMS do not do the same.

Since this is becoming a hardware problem, I may be asking in the wrong
place... Maybe someone here who knows about VAXstation hardware might be
able to help. I will also try comp.sys.dec.

Mouse and Greg, thanks for your help.

Aaron.