Re: Trying to boot Vaxstation using mopd

Oookay. So now that I have a copy of boot converted using mopcopy to a
format my Linux mopd can serve I have a new problem:

It loads the install.ram.gz (uncompressed and renamed netbsd.vax)
kernel which then prints:

stray interrupt: vector 0x18, ipl 31

repeated ad ininitfum :(

I see others have reported something similar:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/2002/07/15/0007.html
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/2003/05/17/0004.html

But I'm not sure if it's really related. In my case the very first
message is for vector 0x18, not vector 0x4.