Native gcc on netbsd-7

Hello again.

I was trying to (natively) compile pkgsrc programs when this happened.
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating nbcompat/config.h
/usr/bin/awk -f nbcompat.awk nbcompat/config.h > nbcompat/nbconfig.h
gcc -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGE_FILES -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DDEF_UMASK=0022 -I/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libarchive/libarchive -I/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libfetch -DHAVE_NBCOMPAT_H=1 -I/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libnbcompat -I/usr/include -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE -I. -I.  -O1 -fgcse -fstrength-reduce -fgcse-after-reload -I/usr/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c glob.c
gcc: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction (program cc1)
no stack trace because unwind library not available
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://www.NetBSD.org/support/send-pr.html> for instructions.
*** [glob.o] Error code 4

make: stopped in /pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libnbcompat
1 error

make: stopped in /pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/libnbcompat
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install

I know Mattias saw the same(?) crash on his /90A. (Also netbsd-7)
This is with netbsd-7 snapshots from nyftp.
This did not happen with the old userland that was on it when Mattias sent it to me (5.x).
I don't even know where to begin debugging this.
Hopefully someone with a vax faster than my vlc could take a look.

/B