Re: Small MicroVAX IIs - what version? - was Re: NetBSD/vax current

On 04/14/2014 10:10 AM, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> And now when Dave has two of them we may ask him nicely (785, but it's
> the same, just a little faster) if he can install and test some old
> NetBSD, just to get the performance figures.

  Of course, I'm always up for stuff like this.  These machines have
been powered off for a very long time, so it'll be awhile, but they will
be available (assuming I can get at least one of them running) for
anything anyone wants to do.

> Hm, I just realized that I have a running MV2:

  :-)

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ