Re: NetBSD/vax current

On 04/13/2014 10:04 AM, emanuel stiebler wrote:
> Just a "thanks" to all the people, who still keep this port working.
> I actually managed it to build a KERNEL & DISTRIBUTION
> on a VAX.
>
> Thanks again!

  Seconded.  I'm not doing much with it just lately, but I did a few
months ago, and then things got busy with work.  I've gotten a gaggle of
new VAXen here (including a pair of VAX-11/785s!) and plan to do much
NetBSD/vax hacking in the not too distant future.

  Let's keep this port alive!

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ