Re: NetBSD/vax current

On 13/04/14 12:27 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 04/13/2014 10:04 AM, emanuel stiebler wrote:
Just a "thanks" to all the people, who still keep this port working.
I actually managed it to build a KERNEL & DISTRIBUTION
on a VAX.

Thanks again!

   Seconded.  I'm not doing much with it just lately, but I did a few
months ago, and then things got busy with work.  I've gotten a gaggle of
new VAXen here (including a pair of VAX-11/785s!) and plan to do much
NetBSD/vax hacking in the not too distant future.

   Let's keep this port alive!

Activity on this list!

You guys inspire me to be a better VAX owner.

Step 1: Wire up a serial cable from MVII console port to COMM on this VT320.

--T

                -Dave