Re: NetBSD/vax current

On 2014-04-13 18:27, Dave McGuire wrote:
I'm not doing much with it just lately, but I did a few
months ago, and then things got busy with work.

I know how that goes. Paying bills :(

Anyway, I wanted to finally go back to the graphics on the 4000/90,
but only managed it to a point of having a build able system.
And some head scratching about the wscon ;-)

I've gotten a gaggle of
new VAXen here (including a pair of VAX-11/785s!)

Please, don't tell me you it really is a PAIR?

and plan to do much
NetBSD/vax hacking in the not too distant future.

Same here ...

Cheers