Re: disklabel MAXPARTITIONS reversal

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 12:50:34PM -0400, Paul Koning wrote:

> SIMH VAX?  That doesn't work for current NetBSD -- the "NetBSD" idle
> setting is for an older release, assuming it ever worked which I don't
> know.

AFAICT this has been fixed, so it should be detected (we switch to IPL 1
on entry to the idle loop):

/*
 * This allows SIMH to recognize the kernel wants to sleep.
 */
static inline void
cpu_idle(void)
{
        int ipl = mfpr(PR_IPL);
        mtpr(1, PR_IPL);
        mtpr(ipl, PR_IPL);
}

And yes, I had idle detection set to "netbsd".

Martin