Re: Building current

On Sun 07 Apr 2013 at 15:42:16 -0400, Mouse wrote:
> I also haven't totally ruled out a bug in my simulator as the
> explanation, though the way others are seeing basically identical
> behaviour makes me consider that unlikely at present.

Regarding that, I just tried it on my MV 3100 which still runs 2.0F from
2004. gcc/gas there have the same bug with the ashq. Although the
objdump command mis-disassembles the entry mask at the start of main(),
so it is more difficult to spot. So the bug is quite old.

> /~\ The ASCII                           Mouse
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'