Re: rtVAX300 .. need help..

On 09/01/13 11:56 PM, Mouse wrote:
I don't think "the VAX Architecture Reference Manual" is a single
thing.  [...]

(My VARM is rev 6.1, of 1982-05-20, according to the cover.)
Jeez. Get the new version! :-)
[...]
Your version was written before even the uVAX I...

Thank you for making my point! :-)

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/dec/vax/archSpec/EL-00032-00-decStd32_Jan90.pdf

Snagged.  Thank you for the pointer.  Even without OCR, this is going
to be an interesting read.

I've never seen a document improved by OCR. Seen plenty ruined beyond salvation. They should outlaw it.

The older a book is, the better typeset it is, and scanning it is the best outcome.

Just imho as a typographer, of course.

--T

\ / Ribbon Campaign
  X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost