Re: Sun QLogic SCSI HBA issues

Ran the installer and was unable to finish install this time. After some time spamming error messages it hung right here:

Error messages
On 2019-01-12 21:39, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 06:25:19PM +0900, Christian Rodriguez wrote:
Not sure I quite understand; but, I'll give it a go. Can you send me a link
to the new build when your done?
It took a while untill a sucessfull build was available, but now the
latest daily build should have my change. You can get them here:

	https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/

Martin
--
Christian Rodriguez, SrA, USAF