Creator3D resolution switching

Hi, I'm having some issues with Creator3D graphics card and NetBSD-8.
On boot, NetBSD automatically switches resolution, but this results in
a blank screen with my monitor.

I have Dell 1920x1200 monitor, but it doesn't have a VGA port, so I'm
using VGA-to-HDMI converter http://www.avaccess.com/c160.html

When in OpenBoot, everything is displayed correctly, but as soon as
NetBSD boots, I get a blank screen, i.e. no output to monitor.

Is there a way to stop NetBSD from switching resolution, or is there a
NetBSD specific ffb command line tool to manually reset resolution from
a startup script?