Re: Readying a disk for booting NetBSD-5

Okay Eduardo thanks for the clarification. I ran sysinst again and reinstalled
/, base and etc on FFSv1.  Being brand new both to BSD and sparc64 equipment I
have to admit seeing my Sun Ultra 5 finally boot NetBSD this morning has made me
feel a little victorious... now I guess we'll can keep myself from sliding off
of the rest of this learning curve *chuckle*