Re: USIII port mostly working! testers welcome now...

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 08:38:36PM +0100, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> And what about the bge(4) problems?

Works for me and phone now (with new ofwboot and latest if_bge.c version).
Doesn't work for Bert though. Please test again and let us know.

If it doesn't work for you, work around it by booting from some other
device (I just used one of the other bges). Only the bge used by the
firmware was affected, after booting from disk it worked fine.

Martin