Re: USIII port mostly working! testers welcome now...

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:27:40 +0100
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> Works for me and phone now (with new ofwboot and latest if_bge.c version).
> Doesn't work for Bert though. Please test again and let us know.
Ahhhh! The update of ofwboot was the trick. I updated it and now I can
reach a NFS-root single user shell. Very nice. Thanks for the work.
:-)

iic(4) doesn't work right. Maybe I'll have a look at it during the
weekend. (OFW tels me iic(4) is at /pci@1e,600000/isa@7 but NetBSD
attaches alipm0 at pci1 and iic0 at alipm0.)
--

tschüß,
       Jochen