re: USIII port mostly working! testers welcome now...

   you will need to build a "SCHIZO" kernel to test out these changes, and
   you may not have working interrupt mapping.  i still have a hack to make
   my hme0 attach the right interrupt vector, which enables my nfs root to
   actually work, so at this point i suspect the main problem will be with
   people reporting interrupt mapping issues.

i have fixed the interrupt mapping problem so right now it should find
and correctly map all the interrupts.

.mrg.