USIII port mostly working! testers welcome now...

hi folks.

i believe i have fixed the problems with UP kernels.  i was able to beat
upon my SB2500 for quite some time before i rebooted it.

the other good news is that SMP is almost working too.  i'm able to run
some workloads just fine.  i've seen the same panic three times while
running build.sh, and an awk process is exiting and the fp state for it
is held on another cpu, but that cpu appears to not think that is the
case, but it otherwise has been stable as well.

you will need to build a "SCHIZO" kernel to test out these changes, and
you may not have working interrupt mapping.  i still have a hack to make
my hme0 attach the right interrupt vector, which enables my nfs root to
actually work, so at this point i suspect the main problem will be with
people reporting interrupt mapping issues.

enjoy!

.mrg.