Re: Keyboard fails on Sparc64 install of NetBSD 4.0.1

Wow, you really know your way around the docs. Sorry for my ignorance.
I don't mean to spam the list.

By the way - it worked! The installer was able to get past the point
it was hung at before. (It's still installing, but hey, at least we
got past the 'dead keyboard' issue).

Thanks again!

/Scott