Re: Keyboard fails on Sparc64 install of NetBSD 4.0.1

The problem is, I can't type, I can't hit enter... nothing. The
keyboard will not function. Even simple things such as pressing
NumLock do not work (the LED does not light up as usual).
I would suggest running a serial console with HyperTerminal (Windows) or minicom (Linux, NetBSD or other)
by using a DB9 to DB25 cable.
I have a Blade150 too, but never used the USB keyboard...

Best Regards
Stephan