Re: SMP support for sparc64 is now in -current

On Mar 28, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 09:29:11AM -0400, Chris Ross wrote:
 Okay.  I've gotten back to this again.  A current updated as of
yesterday afternoon (27-March), running GENERIC.MP on a dual-
UltraSPARC, network boot, NFS root and swap.

What machine is that? All my PCI machines are pretty much OK, but the
sbus U2 breaks in various ways.

  It's an sbus U2, with a pair of 200Mhz UltraSPARC-I processors.

I'm fixing a nasty pmap bug right now (that probably caused Havard's
problem and the data corruption I saw). After that, I'll look at the
U2 more cloesly.

  Great.  Thanks...

                                   - Chris