Re: SMP support for sparc64 is now in -current

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 09:29:11AM -0400, Chris Ross wrote:
>   Okay.  I've gotten back to this again.  A current updated as of
> yesterday afternoon (27-March), running GENERIC.MP on a dual-
> UltraSPARC, network boot, NFS root and swap.

What machine is that? All my PCI machines are pretty much OK, but the
sbus U2 breaks in various ways.

I'm fixing a nasty pmap bug right now (that probably caused Havard's
problem and the data corruption I saw). After that, I'll look at the
U2 more cloesly.

Martin