Re: SMP support for sparc64 is now in -current

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 04:13:49PM -0400, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> I updated everything - my U60 goes multiuser but after a few minutes
> I get a data access exception at sparc_interrupt + 0x224

I saw the same on my quad E420R, but haven't tested the latest in-tree code
yet, Takeshi said he changed a few more things.

My U60 runs rock solid, but after about 5 hours load some userland stuff
started to segfault/sigbus non reproducably.

Haven't stressed the U2 yet.

Martin