Re: SMP support for sparc64

>>> Takeshi Nakayama <tn%catvmics.ne.jp@localhost> wrote

> Please test and review the attached patch.

I just updated the patch, which fixes "RED State Exception" at
shutdown and probably hang on SBus based machines.

Pre-compiled kernel is also updated.

>   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nakayama/netbsd-GENERIC.MP.gz

I have changed assignment of timers in this update.  Previous patch
uses %tick interrupt for system clock.  This patch uses
counter-timer #0 as same as single processor kernel, but %tick is
used for per-CPU statclock instead of counter-timer #1.

-- Takeshi Nakayama