Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 4.0 / pkgsrc-2007Q4

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/sparc64 4.0 (compiled on 4.0_BETA2) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/4.0_2007Q4/

The previous build did not completely succeed, because the file
system was full part of the time.  Therefore I'll not include the
list of new & updated packages this time.

This build was done from sources updated Jan 19 2007.  A total of
2.3GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 1239 packages,
666 of which were either new or available in updated versions.

Consequently, I've re-pointed the 4.0 symlink, and let the axe
fall on the 4.0_2007Q2 binary packages, since we now only keep
two sets for each os/arch/version combination.  I've therefore
also removed the README file which explained the previous
situation.

I will continue to update and build the 2007Q4 branch for this
os/arch combination.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 4.0_BETA2 and newer versions of the OS.

Regards,

- Håvard