OF and devices [was Re: be ethernet - IPv6 / mcast broken ?]

> I have used be(4) devices in sun4c gear (IPX, SS2) with NetBSD (I think 5 - $

On systems with OF, don't all NetBSD versions see only devices that
make it into the OF device tree?  I don't _recall_ seeing any support
for anything else, but of course there's a lot I don't know.

This is relevant to me at the moment in that I'd like to arrange to
poke at an sbus card that's got enough wrong with it that OF can't
recognize it (my guess is the FCode ROM has got corrupted, though I
suppose it could just be a version mismatch).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign