Re: Steps to take after updating the Boot ROM?

last-hardware-update was and is actually blank. I remember that the
MAC-address, password (yeah, that was fun!) and of-course
hardware-revision was set to garbage. Can't remember if there were
more of them. Most of the values must have been set to defaults when
the nvram checksum failed.

good idea to put the battery replace date in hardware-revision!, have
to do that too.

Cheers!,
Adrian.