sun4m cgfourteen sx wscons issues

Hi there,

i'm trying to get NetBSD-current running on a sparcstation 20 with cgfourteen
framebuffer and sx vsimm module. According to this[1] there was some work done
arround last year to support the sx.

I haven't tried X yet, but wscons isn't useable. It seems that every second
glyph is missing on the screen and scrolling doesn't work.

In OBP the video mode is set to r1280x1024x76m(output-device
screen:r1280x1024x76m). The Monitor i have attached tells me, both in OBP and
in wscons, that the mode is set correctly. OBP Version is 2.19.
The kernel log doesn't show anything unusual AFAIK, but i attached it anyway.
On SunOS everything looks normal, so i guess a hardware issue can be ruled out.

As i'm new to NetBSD, i don't really know where to start investigating this
issue, so i would be thankful for some clues.

- Victor

[1]: https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/sx_support_added